Join us for a 10-week training program for women only!
For new and experienced runners, run-walkers, and walkers.
Program begins Monday, May 1, 2017.
WIT Program Director: Jane Cudney Black
Train with mentors from the Albuquerque Road Runners Club to develop or improve your skills.
Goal Race: ARR's Women's Distance Festival 5K Run and Walk on Sunday, July 9.
- - 10 weeks of training with 3 group workout options per week:
- Monday evening – Thursday evening – Saturday morning
- - Women-in-Training tech-fabric shirt (please register by May 1 to guarantee a shirt)
- 5K training plan and guidance from ARR mentors
- Clinics on training, gear, nutrition, and more
- Private Facebook page for sharing information, messages, photos, and more!
- WIT After-Party
WIT Program Fee (does not include entry to Women’s Distance Festival)
$50 for ARR Members
$70 for non-ARR Members (includes 1 yr club membership)
Starts Monday, May 1
Albuquerque Academy Track
6:00 pm – Meet & Greet / In-Person Registration (cash or check only, please)
6:30 pm – Welcome & Short Training Session
Need more details? Visit abqroadrunners.com